Potential authors are encouraged to contribute and to outline the conference through novel and innovative submissions of their research papers. Also, high quality research papers describing unpublished results of conceptual and theoretical work in All areas of Machine Learning and networking technologies.
We are inviting authors, academician and industry people to present and publish their most recent contributions to innovation among the many areas of International Conference on Machine Learning and Applied Network Technologies.
The conference covers both theoretical and practical issues related to, but not limited to:
- Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Systems
- Smart Manufacturing
- Deep Learning
- Virtual Reality
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- 5G Networks
- Smart Grid
- Cloud & Accelerator Computing
- Smart Cities
- New networks models
- Industry 4.0 Architectures
- Cloud & Fog Computing
- Network Security
- Intelligent Object Identification
- IoT- Sensors and its applications in manufacturing services
- Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN) in IoT Health-care
- Software Defined Network (SDN)
- IoT –based Big Data Analytics
- Socio-economic impact on IoT ecosystems
- IoT Developments: Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & sustainable NGO Network
- IoT and Smart Technology in Education and e learning
- Holistic and sustainable Development of Economy through IT enabled e-Governance
- Internet of Medical Things
- Machine Vision
- Computer Vision
- Smart metering
- Image & Video processing
- Natural Language Processing
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
Please submit your full papers through: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icmlant2023
The submission system for papers is open! Submit now!
Formal Conditions of Acceptance
>> All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
>> The official language of the conference is English.
>> Submit your full draft papers in PDF format. The final version of the paper must not exceed 6 typeset pages.
>> Each submission will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be sumbitted to IEEE Xplore.
>> Papers will only be published in English.
>> Papers will only be original, previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
>> Papers must follow the IEEE Style for Conference Proceedings.
Word and LaTex Paper Template
Word and Latex templates can be downloaded clicking here or from the following link: